What is an SEO audit?
An SEO audit is a no-bullshit analysis of your website or webshop. Based on this analysis, we make a list of action points, with which you can improve your findability.
Thanks to various SEO tools, you can easily view various SEO components and request reports. There is only one drawback: no SEO tool gives you a complete analysis that analyses every factor that impacts your findability. An SEO audit gives you a complete analysis by one of our experienced SEO consultants.
Depending on your needs, we will go deep into the action points for your findability, or we will work out the quick wins. When you want a thorough SEO audit, we consider all factors that influence your findability. This also includes a log analysis or a keyword cannibalization analysis.
What is included in an SEO audit?
- A baseline measurement, so you know where you stand.
- If you do not have a keyword research yet, we will carry out a keyword research if necessary.
- A technical analysis, looking at both loading speed and crawlability.
- A content analysis, looking at on-page issues.
- An analysis of your link profile, including the quality and relevance of the backlinks you receive.
- A benchmark against your competitors, so you know where you stand in relation to your competitors.
Why carry out an SEO audit?
- A SEO audit is a good starting point for improving the findability of your website.
- You can map out the opportunities for your findability with an SEO audit.
- An SEO audit can be used as a second opinion, to test the work or strategy of your current agency or internal marketing team.
- For many marketing teams, an SEO audit is a good basis for elaborating the SEO strategy.
What you get delivered
After we have carried out the SEO audit, we will send the audit to you by e-mail. You will receive the audit as a PDF file, with all attachments in a ZIP file. Examples of attachments we often send are a prepared robots.txt file and exports of pages with certain SEO issues.
We prioritize the action points in the SEO audit from 1 to 5, where 1 is the highest priority and 5 is the lowest priority. We do so using our knowledge and experience. When prioritizing, we estimate the impact versus the time it will take, so you can implement the action points in the right order.
Interested in an SEO audit?
Would you like to have an SEO audit carried out? Contact us, of course, without any obligation. After an introductory meeting and agreement on the proposal, we will schedule your SEO audit.